Image Map

Peek at My Week: Plants

Sunday, April 26, 2015

This week I am linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for A Peek at My Week!

We have a very exciting week coming up this week! We will be planting and learning all about plants.

Before we left school last week I set up our plant books and our plant bulletin board.
Here is our plant bulletin board, the posters are from my plant unit.

Here are some of the books we will be reading this week.

I recently found these fun videos on Youtube that are awesome for teaching about plant growth.









Here is what we are doing this week:
 


Here are the resources that we will be using this week:
We will use my Spring Teacher Time Saver for our morning work every day.
This week we are studying letter Zz. We use these alphabet activities each week as we study the letters.
We will be using several activities from my new plant unit this week. We will be using the posters, activities and projects from this unit.
Fridays we try to do some activities that are fun. We will be doing a stamping activity during our ELA time on Friday. Our kids love stamping.
This week we will be working on the book Tops and Bottoms, and using the activities from Deanna Jump and Deedee Wills' Guiding Readers Pack.
My absolute favorite resource, is my Interactive Math Notebook. We will be using some fun activities from this pack this week. 
We will be doing these fun flower themed centers this week as well! 

Thanks for reading!
Have a great week!

Click the graphic above to go to Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten for the link up.





No comments:

Post a Comment